Monday, June 16, 2008

Welcome!

With all the events going on in our lives, Brian & I thought a blog would be a good way to keep everybody updated.

Baby Smoller is doing well. We are 17 weeks along and the heartbeat was good and strong at our last appointment. The due date is currently set for Nov. 23, 2008. We will find out whether we're having a boy or a girl on July 10. I am feeling a lot better since hitting the second trimester, so we're both very thankful for the progress.

In other news, we are selling our current home. We close on June 27 and then will move in with our friends Kenny & Susan while our new house is finished. We have a big weekend coming up with lots of family and friends coming over to help us move everything to storage! We're very grateful for all of the help.

That's it for now. Feel free to leave comments. I'm going to try and get some pictures up soon.

No comments: