Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ah, Welcome to Kansas

There's nothing particularly interesting to report. However, my brain is done for the day, so I decided to hop on here and attempt to entertain the 3 people who read this!

Heat. Let's talk about heat. Or more appropriately, how much fun does not happen when you are pregnant when it's 99 degrees outside every day. I went to lunch at Harry's today, which is a whopping block from my office. And guess what, I was all fun and sweaty by the time we got there. That's awesome (note the sarcasm)! I can always pray for a mild August, but I seriously doubt that will happen. In the meantime, I do love me som air conditioning and fans. Bless those great inventions.

I'll probably post another belly update in the next couple of weeks as Little Man continues to keep on growing. I feel him moving around all the time now. He seems to enjoy hanging out down low, though occasionally I'll get a swift kick up by the stomach area. Those are not so fun. I'm still teaching 2 Spinning classes per week along with 1 Step class. So far so good on that front.

My friend Karla had her baby girl last week. Beautiful little Emmaly was born on July 15th at 6:51 a.m. She is quite cute and precious. And very cute (at least when I'm around). Karla is a complete stud--delivers baby on Tuesday, works on Friday, and works out again on Tuesday. I hope that behavior is contagious and she can pass it along to me.

Well, have a great Thursday. We'll report more later.

No comments: