Young Brady is one month old today. And yes, time really does fly. Good grief, I sound like a full-fledged adult now. Here's a picture of Brady napping. I had him in the baby carrier while I was doing stuff around the house. He was asleep within 5 minutes, so that's good. Unfortunately, I tried to take him out and put him down, but then he woke up 5 minutes later. Go figure.
Here's Brady's official one-month picture. I'm completely stealing this idea from our good friend Kelly. I want to take pictures of Brady as he grows. So here's a pic of him next to his Pooh bear. He was starting to tip over in this picture, so he's not completely upright. But it's close enough.
We celebrated 2 of our Christmases yesterday with my dad & stepmom and then my mom & stepdad. We had a great time and Brady got some really good stuff, including lots of books. He did really good yesterday with all the traveling and people. Such a good kid.
Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
Happy 1 Month Birthday Brady!
I was just looking back at all of Peyton's month pictures last night and I am so happy that I took them and so will you with Brady.
Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment