Here's a random collection of pictures from the last few days. Brady has discovered he can do things with those little hands of his. I picked him up from day care one day last week and when I got home, he had taken his sock off and was quite proud of himself. I put the sock back on and this is what happened. He just focused on trying to take it off again.

Here we are at the baseball game on St. Patrick's Day. Aren't we cute all decked out in our green? Our good friend Kelly took this picture and it turned out just great.

And here's another smile. The pictures just don't do it justice--I can't ever capture him at the perfect moment.

And his
play mat is all sorts of fun. He makes noises at the parrot on the left. The black & white thing on the right side has a ball on it and when you rotate the ball it plays a song. Well he just hangs on to the ball all the time now. So much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment