Yes, I've been a very bad blogger. The B-man is all kinds of active and to be perfectly honest, I've just been busy with work and haven't had time to blog! But, here's a quick update.
Brady got his first professional haircut last Thursday, Oct. 8. It was just getting too long and much too similar to a mullet in the back, so off it went. We visited Mrs. Judy, our favorite hair person in the world to get the trim done. Brady did very well.
Entertained himself by pulling
kleenex out of a box for awhile.

Then decided that the comb was kind of tickling him.

And then kept trying to turn around and check out the scissors and the comb and all that fun stuff!

His eyes are just so big in this pictures. And I've got the super grip on him to make sure he doesn't go flying off onto the floor.

And, all done! He didn't cry. Here he is trying to eat a lip gloss tube.

The process went very well and now his hair looks much better.
No comments:
Post a Comment