Halloween was a resounding success with the B-man! He took a very late nap on Saturday, which is thought would thwart our trick-or-treating plans, but he made it a short one and after he was dressed, we headed out and about.
Here he is just getting started. The costume was quite toasty; we actually could have used some cooler weather, but we survived anyway.

And here is the B-man with his adorable tiger face. Our good friend Shelby put the finishing touches on the ensemble while I held him. He was fascinated--didn't move a bit while Shelby drew on his face. What a good kid!
Hmmm, what is this? Can I put it in my mouth? What does Tootsie Roll mean?

Really, you're going to let me have it?

Are you sure I can do this? This last one is such a
mischievous look--pretty sure that is a sign of things to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment