So we have begun the process of teaching Little Miss how to eat real food. But really, how can you refer to rice cereal as real food? Have you seen that stuff? There is no way that counts as real food in my dictionary. Alas, I digress.
On August 30, 2011, Brenna got her first taste of rice cereal. Not a big fan as I was only able to shove about 4 bites into her mouth and I think she just pushed all of it back out with her tongue.
Try No. 2 was last Sept. 13, 2011. A little more success. She ate several tablespoons of food and kept most of it down. Progress!
And I said most, but not all! Here's that "are you an alien?" look that she strikes just for the camera.
And please be sure to notice the massive improvement in her hair between picture #1 and the latter 2. She got a mom-mandated haircut in between and looks immensely better.
And just in case you're wondering why I put such long dates on events, well, that is required so this mom can actually make a scrapbook for her children. Some day. What was going to be a big, homemade undertaking is turning into a digital adventure. But it will be done nonetheless. And without this blog I don't remember all these dates in the kiddos' lives. So, there you go. Just more information you were dying to know!
No comments:
Post a Comment