Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Cruisin'

Brady is becoming quite the good driver this summer and loves, loves, loves to drive his truck around the neighborhood.  His friend Tucker lives next door and Tucker has a truck now, too, so they ride around together. 

 Brady's favorite part about riding outside?  Or really, favorite thing to do outside?  Edee.  Edee lives across the street and Brady loves her.  Screams her name whenever he sees her or her parents car and just runs to her whenever he can.  Fortunately, she feels the same way about him.  They're becoming quite the buds.

Brady gives Edee a ride.
And every time Brady gives her a ride, I sing a little song to myself:
"Well I got my first truck, when I was three,
Drove a hundred thousand miles on my knees
Hauled marbles and rocks, and thought twice before
I hauled a Barbie Doll bed for the girl next door
She tried to pay me with a kiss I began to understand,
There's just something women like about a PickUp Man"

That song is a good 'ol Joe Diffie classic and if nobody else appreciates it, well, I think my friend Amy would at least sing along with me!
 And she gives him a ride (she's a better driver!).
 Seriously, could they be any cuter?  Edee and her family are one of many, many reasons that I just love our neighborhood.  We've got to get a picture of all the kids playing together one of these days.

Brenna went cruisin', too.

No comments: