Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Reading Books

A couple of weeks ago (Tuesday, 8/21, to be exact) Brady "read" his first book.  He loves to read books and has really started to enjoy longer books, including several by Dr. Seuss, and P.D. Eastman, along with the Curious George books and the Berenstein Bears books. 

Well, The A Book featuring the Berenstein Bears was his first book.  I sat down on the bean bag chair to read with him and he picked out the book, sat down, looked at me and said "Mommy, I'll read this book tonight." Oooooh, mommy was so proud! 

So he proceeded to read the book to me.  Fortunately it has lots of pictures to describe angry ants advancing over an apple, apricot, ax, etc. 


He read the entire book and then wanted me to read it to him to make sure he didn't miss any parts of it. 

I love this kid!

No comments: