Okay, so I've been a blogging slacker. I would like to blame on the amount of work I'm trying to get finished before I'm on maternity leave. However, I'm just generally lazy these days. I've reached the uncomfortable stage and I just don't have a lot of motivation to do much of anything. My back is still achy and wow, do I waddle! Getting in and out of bed should be an Olympic event, so I could at least win a medal for all my efforts. But, less than a month to go. The nursery is practically ready--I'll post pictures when the painting is done and everything is in its place. I still haven't packed a bag for the hospital, but really, I figure I have plenty of time for that.
The next doctor's appointment is tomorrow morning. We'll see if there's been any progress by that point. I'm doubtful, but I guess you never know.
Nordstrom End of Season Clearance Sale
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment