I am not going to post this on a daily basis, but at least for now, I must whine. We are now at 33 1/2 weeks (not that I'm anxious or anything) and I have officially hit the miserable and uncomfortable stage. I'd seen glimpses of this stage, but they were temporary. Well, not anymore.
My back has pretty much hurt all day. Just that lovely, dull ache in the lower and middle back. It is not comfortable to sit, stand, or lie down. So basically, it hurts just to exist! I feel like I've chewed an entire bottle of Tums. I know I haven't, but it feels like it. Heartburn, acid reflux--it's all good stuff. And Little Man is just moving constantly. Our doctor told us we should be able to count something like 10 movements in a 30-minute period. Hah! This little guy does 10 movements in 20 seconds. His range of activity consists of hanging out right on top of my bladder, pushing his feet or some other appendage into my ribs so that I can't breathe, or (and this is my personal favorite) positioning himself so he is perfectly horizontal in my belly as if to try and stretch out my belly even more. But there's a problem with that--there's no more room! I don't know how he's going to grow any more in the next few weeks.
So, there's my lamenting for the day. I'm officially miserable. I can't decide if this stage is better or worse than the first trimester of being sick all day and sleeping non-stop.
Nordstrom End of Season Clearance Sale
1 day ago
1 comment:
Beth! I know that this time is not a lot of fun, but you WILL get through it. You just have to keep thinking of that wonderful baby boy that you can't wait to meet in a couple of weeks. Plus once he is here you WILL forget all about the pain that you are feeling right now and feeling nothing but love for him. Trust me I know how you are feeling.
Post a Comment