Well, I go back to work on Monday, January 19. When most of you will be enjoying the day off, I will be going through my first full day back at work and Brady's first full day at day care. He's doing some half days this week, so we can both get used to it (more for Mom than it is for Brady). Like every mother, I'm conflicted about the situation. It's nice to work, but it's also nice staying at home and spending time with the kiddo.
We also have our 2-month checkup next week. That one will involve shots, which will not be fun. But, we'll also be posting new pictures. The posting should become more frequent once I'm back at work at least!
Nordstrom End of Season Clearance Sale
1 day ago
3 comments:
Good luck! Dropping Dom off everyday is the hardest part of my day! Be glad to see more pics! He sure is a cutie!
I will be thinking about you on Monday. It's hard and I'd like to tell you that it gets easier, but it never does.
I am excited for more pictures! Want to see more of those cute smiles.
Praying today was gentle for you.
Post a Comment