Monday, January 26, 2009

Lazy Weekends

Just showing some pictures from our lazy Sunday. After venturing out for church and for Brady's first trip to Wal-Mart, we stayed inside the rest of the day. He did fine at Wal-Mart; I carried him in the baby carrier and he slept the entire time.
The first pictures is Brady smiling on the couch while blowing spit bubbles. The kid does have a lot of spit and drool. I can't imagine how bad it will be once he starts teething.

He we are during Tummy time. He's doing a good job of lifting his head and turning it from side to side. He can lift to about a 45 degree angle, which is just normal.


The best picture of the weekend was captured by Dad. Brady's just lounging on the couch. Too bad there wasn't any football to watch! I think he looks like a little grown up just laying on the couch.

No comments: