A few pictures from the wedding. Amy & Tye Burger (and yes, it sounds very weird to say Amy Burger) are now off on their honeymoon. A big congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Burger--it was a beautiful
wedding and we had a great time. And I only cried a couple of times during my toast!
Brian and I before the wedding.

A great shot of the back of the bride's dress. It was a beautiful dress. All the little girls kept telling her she looked like a princess. And she did!

The wedding party dance. Apparently the best man said something to make me laugh. I like this picture--the light reflecting off the disco ball. Maybe Brian could be a photographer?

The beautiful bride and I. I told you she looked beautiful.
The reception was at Boulevard Brewing Company and it was an incredible space. It had an outdoor patio with a phenomenal view of the Kansas City skyline. It was perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment