Doing a little dancing--notice the ratio of girls to guys!. I don't recall what we were
laughing about, but it was
obviously something funny.

I couldn't help but put this one in here. We both have cleavage!!! Whoop, whoop. And we're
gettin jiggy.

One of Tye's cousins--she LOVED being twirled around, so I gave her a whirl a few times. It was my arm workout for the weekend.

Collecting
donations for the money dance. I was trying to help the groom win, but you just can't beat a beautiful woman in a white dress. And besides, they both won by marrying each other!

The last shot of the night. We helped to close the place down. I haven't been up that late in a long time. But it was well worth it.

So, a big congratulations to Amy & Tye. Everything about the ceremony and
reception was
beautiful and fun and we felt so privileged to be a part of it. We can't wait to see what the future holds for the happy couple.
No comments:
Post a Comment