So, were you just wondering what I did Saturday morning? Well, let me tell you about Saturday morning. I did a little 18-mile jaunt on the bike alongside my buddy Shelby, who completed all 18 glorious miles on her legs. See her blog for more info., including my muddy self post-ride -
www.shelbysroadahead.blogspot.comA little glimpse of Linear Trail. I love Linear Trail. Nice, wide paths, dirt/paved surfaces, kind people to pass; it's a slice of happiness on an early morning.

I love this part of the trail. The light at the end of the tunnel, so to speak. It's just gorgeous when it's all tree-covered and tranquil.

So, what does 18 miles on foot feel like? Well, I don't know. The farthest I've ever gone is 13.1. But, I can SHOW you what 12
miles looks like. We needed some action shots, so here is Shelby around mile 12. She's the one in front.

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's Super
Shelb!! And here she is!! Look, that's actually air between her feet and the ground. After 12 miles of running! She can still jump!

So, there you go. 18 miles was quite nice. Started off the 3-day weekend on a great note. More to come later.
1 comment:
aww, LOVE the post;) super shelb--please call me that from now on! I'm going 14 this Saturday and then 20 the next, you up for it coach?
Post a Comment