I have been a big blog slacker the last several days, so if I have the time, today might be enough posts to get completely caught up.
First up, Once a Runner is done. Book #5 for 2010 is finished. It was a good book, but I would not call it "the best book ever written about running" like the cover said. In fact, I thought the first half of the book moved particularly slow.
That said, if you are a runner you would probably enjoy this book. If you are not a runner, don't even bother picking it up. It's a waste of time for those who can't relate to running multiple 800s and knowing just how much your body hurts when you do that (and I only vaguely know).
On to Book #6. And I don't know what that is and I need to get it done in the next 12 days. I have 2 books on reserve at the library, but it appears neither one of them is checked back in so I've got to find something else! And fast.
Nordstrom End of Season Clearance Sale
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment