We've spending a lot of time at the pool lately, which makes little B quite the happy camper. He loves the pool and has no fear of the water, which makes Momma so proud. These pictures are from the new pool in Manhattan and it is FUN, FUN, FUN. Lots to do and 2 kiddie areas, though Brady would just prefer to keep on walking into deep water if I let him.
The area in these pictures is from a shallow area where lots of kids play. There is another, separate, baby pool, but Brady preferred this area because he could walk to where it was deeper and move around more.
He's still fascinated by the fountains, as you can see!
Nordstrom End of Season Clearance Sale
1 day ago
2 comments:
aiden's favorite thing to do is keep walking deeper and deeper as well! I just let him til he pretty much goes under and i pick him up and he just laughs and laughs! a little werid but whatever! :) ha!
I think both of our boys may have a little daredevil in them. I'm sure they didn't get that from their mothers!
Post a Comment