Staycation 2010 is off to a great start.
I purchased a Cricut, which is quite the handy machine for scrapbookers. With the time off, I've finally had time to unpack it and use the little contraption and it is GREAT!.
Here it is fresh out of the box.
And a brief example of what the machine does. It basically cuts letters, numbers, symbols and other stuff out whatever paper you insert. Instead of purchasing stickers or something else, now I can make it myself. I think it's great, though I want more cartridges (more fonts, more designts, etc.) and those things get expensive at about $40/cartridge.
Nordstrom End of Season Clearance Sale
1 day ago
1 comment:
I WANT a cricut! I dont scrap book but thought i'd be great to home make cards, invitations etc!! But i agree those cartridges are SO expensive, dont think ill get the use out to make buying them worth it :) Can't wait to see all the fun stuff you make!!
Brady is a DOLL!! Gotta love the ornery toddler stage... makes you want ten more right? ;)
Post a Comment