Grown-ups are also big fans of parties at the gymnastic place. Well, perhaps I should clarify. Some grown-ups are fans of it. But most of the adults I know fall into the category of having fun. I didn't get pictures of all the adults joining in, but rest assured that most of the adults at the party took at least one leap into the foam pit or jumped on the trampoline or balanced on the balance beam or ran around on the floor exercise area.
These pictures are primarily of my buddy Shelby and I. We LOVED the trampoline. We played crack the egg and just bounced around and had a generally good time. Makes me want a trampoline in the back yard.
Look how high I can go! Oh wait, I only get that high with bouncy help.
Shelby on the uneven bars. She was practicing a little toes to bar move from CrossFit.
Crack the Egg. I was the definite champion of this game. But Shelby was far better at Popcorn.
No comments:
Post a Comment