Finally, FINALLY doing the official 10 month post.
We didn't get a great picture with Pooh, but hey, we did manage to get the picture taken and that's good enough for me! Don't mind the Christmas-looking outfit, as Brenna had some lovely bowel reaction to the antibiotic for her latest round of ear infections, so Christmas clothes it was.
Check out that sweet hair standing straight up!
Brenna is fun, fun, fun at 10 months old. Okay, not all fun, but mostly fun. She still wants to be held almost all the time and honestly, I think she would be totally content being held 80% of the time.
She is a crawling machine. She can go everywhere, even up stairs! She has one tooth and is starting to eat more table food like bread and cheese and bananas. She adores Brady, especially when she wakes in the morning and he goes straight into her room to entertain her while mom & dad still sleep.
She goes to bed about 8:00 and still gets up around 7:00, though this past week she has been up before 7 every morning. And mom does not like that. Not one bit.
She babbles and laughs and is very, very ticklish. She is a petite, little thing. I think she weighs a tad over 16 pounds.
And she can pull herself to a standing position, but doesn't really cruise around very much.
I can't believe I'm having to think about her birthday party already. Ugh. How did that happen so quickly?
No comments:
Post a Comment