Friday, February 24, 2012

All About Brenna

Miss Brenna is 10 months old today.  10!! YIKES. 
Okay, there's my momentary freak out about having a baby that is almost one year old already. 

I did not get her picture taken with Pooh this morning, so we'll do the official 10-month post next week.  In the meantime, here's a brief synopsis of some recent play time.


Oooh, a book.  I like this.
 Mom, look, I'm reading my book!  Red dog.  Cow with purple hooves.
 Check out this pink ball.  This is fun!
 I really like this ball.
 Oh, but wait.  Here's a car.  One of Brady's cars.  I like Brady's cars. 
 And I really like to put Brady's cars in my mouth.  Toys taste so good.
 What about a drumstick?  Oh yes, the drumstick tastes quite nice as well.
 Let's whack the floor with this drumstick and see what happens.
 Hmmm, this end of the drumstick tastes pretty good, too. 

No comments: