I told you I had a lot of catching up to do. Who cares if these pictures are over a month old!
My first race post-Brenna was the St. Pat's 10K in Manhappiness. I've been running regularly over my lunch hour with my co-worker Brodie, which has been awesome. Unfortunately, she moves back to Vermont in May and then I'll be back to my lonesome running out by the house. But I'm enjoying having a running buddy while I can.
Here's Brodie and I before the race. Her husband was a trooper and took pictures for us all day.
Brodie racing towards the finish line. She was fast!
Me, dragging myself to the finish line. I was not so fast, but I finished and that's all that matters to me.
Post-race - hot!
The weather is always so unpredictable. When I ran this race 2 years ago it was chilly, windy and rained a little bit. This year it was warm, humid, but still windy.
No comments:
Post a Comment