Monday, April 23, 2012

Neighborhood fun

We have spent a TON of time outside lately.  And with the kids getting a bit older they've started making friends in our neighborhood.  Brady is pretty sweet on the girl across the street, Edee.  And Edee loves Brenna and Brady both, and always wants to come over and play. 

Edee loves to push Brenna in the Cozy Coupe.
 Brenna loves playing with Edee, too.
 Edee's brother Trig joins in the fun most of the time, too, even though he's the oldest.

Tucker lives next door and Brady and he are good buds, too.

These pictures just represent a lot of what I love about our neighborhood.  I had one of those moments the other night where I just wanted to freeze time.  All of the kids were playing in the street together and just having a good time with one another.  Nothing spectacular, but just one of life's finest moments.

No comments: