I'm pretty sure that I've boasted about our neighbors and our neighborhood no less than about 10 million times on this blog. Or, so it seems to me.
I had the surprisingly easy task of watching our 2 kids plus Trig & Edee the other night. Trig & Edee brought over a movie, The Lorax, and after we finished our English Muffin pizzas, all the kids sat down to watch the movie. And watched it intently with no apparent need for supervision.
Trig is obsessed with Brenna and she is equally amused by him. I have no idea what she's laughing about, but I thought her expression, albeit fuzzy, is cute.
Such perfect looking children in this shot! Brady, Brenna, Trig & Edee.
So, I'll say it yet again. I love our neighborhood and I love our neighbors. We could not be in a better place.
No comments:
Post a Comment