Monday, November 3, 2008

The Nursery


Well, the nursery is complete. Or at least as complete as it's going to get. Aunt Cathy came out last week and in a mere 2 days whipped out the most amazing mural for the nursery. I wish I had the ability to post the whole thing in a landscape format, but you know I don't have computer skills like that. So, you'll have to get a feel for it based on what we've got. Here's the tree in the corner with Rabbit in the tree, Eeyore is laying down underneath the window and Pooh and Piglet are over on the left of the tree.





Here's a closeup of Eeyore laying down.













And on the other side of the closet is Tigger, doing what Tigger does best--jumping all around! Aunt Cathy is amazing--she did the entire thing freehand. She's obviously got loads of talent!











And then the boring part of the room. This is the corner with the changing table/dresser. Nothing nearly as exciting over here. The portion of the room with the mural is way more fun.









And the crib in the corner of the room along with the swing next to it.












The glider or the rocker will go in the corner of the room with the mural in the next few days and then I think everything will be complete. Than it's just time to wait on baby!

2 comments:

Brandon, Kelly, Peyton & Kamryn Yoder said...

Wow! The room looks great. I need to make a trip out there to see it.

Christy said...

His room is beautiful!!!!!!!! What an amazing gift your Aunt gave your family!!!!