Well, here's a little snapshot of the progress my ever-growing midsection has made over the course of the pregnancy. It's really starting to get very, very big. I'm sure I look like I'm about to pop any second. Our baby just doesn't have anywhere else to go but out and that's what he is doing.
20 Weeks
20 Weeks
24 Weeks
28 Weeks
32 Weeks
37 Weeks
See how huge I am! Who knew skin could stretch so much!
1 comment:
Beth you look beautiful! You and your little man are definately growing! I'm guessing you are waiting to announce his name once he's here?! We didn't share names for Jackson and Emma until they were born, it was fun to have that just between us, well the names we had narrowed down anyways! LOL
God Bless and I'm praying for you. I know these final weeks are so hard, but before you know it you're little man will be here and you may even find yourself missing the days when you could feel him moving inside of you (I know seems impossible). Enjoy your last few weeks, you're almost done girl!!
Post a Comment