Nothing new to report lately. Brady is eating cereal twice a day now and just chowing it down. We max out what we can give him and he eats it in a matter of minutes. It seems our child has a very high metabolism, much like his daddy. I'm looking forward to being able to give him more food, because I can't keep him with him much longer at this pace.
He can't quite roll from tummy to back, but he's getting close. Last night he tried to for the longest time after we got home from small group and he just can't quite figure out what to do with his arms. So, I'm sure that will happen soon and I'll have to get a video of it, of course!
Getting tickled by Daddy.

More smiles at Dad.

Brady meets a
KU fan.
Heehee.
3 comments:
And here I thought he was reacting to yet another purple outfit he was forced to wear...
Nope. It was definitely a KU fan. Probably my fiancee.
Oh, it was definitely meeting a KU fan. After all, Grandpa taking the picture and Uncle Bryan were both around. Pretty sure that finger was directed at you two!
Post a Comment