We broke out the jogging stroller for the first time over the weekend. After I got home from work on Friday, I decided we'd see how Brady could handle the super-duper stroller and it's sweet suspension system. We didn't go far; just around the neighborhood. But getting it broken in for my marathon training. I'm running the Chicago Marathon on Sunday, October 11
th with my friends Kristin & Shelby and a whole bunch of other gals. Should be a fun time!!
Getting started. I need to find some baby shades for the kiddo.

Mom, Mom, I'm
getting blinded here. Can't you do something about that sun??
Aaaah, this is nice. Chilling out with my finger in my mouth.

The jog/walk went well. Brady seemed to enjoy it. I can't see anything but his feet through the canopy, but he was kicking up a storm, which is typically a sign that he's happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment