Whew! We've been MIA for the last several days enjoying some time away from work, computers, Blackberries, etc. It was fun, for the most part, but now it's time for mom to dig out from the pile of work that greeted her this morning!
I'll be posting lots of pictures this week, but here's a synopsis of the last few days. We had a great 4th of July. Brian and I watched fireworks on July 3rd at the Royals game (which was great, except for the actual game). Got to see more fireworks on July 4th and Brady slept right through those, which isn't all bad since it was past his bedtime. On Monday morning, July 6th, Brady had a fever of 102 and was really, really fussy. So, we took him to an urgent care clinic and he was diagnosed with hand, foot, and mouth disease because he had blisters in his mouth. I honestly thought only animals carried that disease, so I learned something new. So, we had to scrap our plans to visit the Hairstons in Columbia since it's a contagious virus. Brady had a couple of rough nights without much sleep, but his fever broke Wednesday morning and then we went back to normal. We took him to our normal doctor on Thursday because he's still small. They ran a whole bunch of tests and drew some blood, but everything came back normal. He's just small. And that's what we thought that whole time--it's not like we have any huge grandparents or siblings!
Still no crawling on hands and knees, but the kid army crawls like crazy. He moves wherever he wants. And he's doing lots of babbling. And of course, his favorite babbling is dadadadadada. I don't think it counts as the first word yet, but I'm sure Dada will be word #1 in a couple of months. He's drooling all over the place, but no teeth yet. I think that's only a matter of time as well, but who knows.
Okay, pictures to come later!
Nordstrom End of Season Clearance Sale
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment