That's right folks. I have now posted 200 times on this lovely, little blog. Isn't that amazing.
Not a long post for this one, but as I contemplate doing another round of marathon cooking this upcoming weekend, I thought I'd pass along the final reviews on the first batch of food. The Texas-Style Lasagna was our favorite meal. It was great, and honestly, I'll probably make it again in the near future. We also really like the upside-down fettuccine bake, which was really just noodles, cheese and then a red sauce with Italian sausage. There were a couple of dishes we did not like, but overall we liked most of the meals. I'm finishing up the Southwestern Egg Casserole and it's fantastic.
So, now I'm thinking about doing it again on Saturday. Another 2 week batch could be done if I find the motivation!!!!!
Nordstrom End of Season Clearance Sale
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment