I know the real reason everybody reads the blog is for the B-man. And I haven't posted any new pictures of him lately, so I will make up for it! Nothing exciting, but here's how the little man sleeps these days--on his stomach, with blankets nearby. And see that seahorse in the bottom right-hand corner? That's what he throws out of the crib as he's falling asleep or waking up. And not just a gentle toss, b
ut a full-blown, fire away fastball on to the floor. It makes quite the loud noise as it hits the wall or the floor.

And here's a close up of the little fella. I know I say it all the time, but could he be any cuter?
1 comment:
omg that is hilarious about the sea horse!! aiden has one too but loves to hold it when he's going to sleep. he likes to let us know he's awake by tapping his paci on his crib, its funny. (little does he know he wont be having that thing much longer :)
Post a Comment