A little late, but you get pictures anyway. A couple of weekends ago we traveled to Columbia, MO for baseball. While baseball wasn't fun (rain outs, losses), we had a great time seeing the
Hairston clan. Casey and
Neisha used to be our neighbors in Manhattan. They have since added to their family in the form of Harper, 3, and Reid who is 1. Brady and I spent a lot of time at their house since it rained the entire weekend.
They have a play room off the kitchen that is fantastic. Makes me want one! Brady and Reid playing - they got along pretty well. No drama or big fights, so that was good.

Harper is adorable. So cute. And Brady loved to get in the tent and play.

They have a slide and I have decided we will need one of these for our house - it's a must when you're stuck inside. Brady loved it and went down that thing all weekend long.

More playing.

Harper & Brady enjoying the swing and slide. Why didn't they make stuff this cool when I was a kid?
It was a great weekend and despite the near-flooding we had a great time. We're so blessed to have great friends like Casey and Neisha.
And on a side note, I went to a Thirty-One designs party with Neisha and I now have a new obsession. Don't worry - I think I'm actually going to break down and have a party for this company as I found out my friend Michaela is a consultant. They've got some really cute stuff. so I'll be trying to introduce all of you to it as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment