Sunday, January 31, 2010

Book 3

The next book up on the list is Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey. I've heard all kinds of good stuff about this one. A couple of the blogs I read regularly just go on and on about how great the book is and how it really helped them to pay off debt and become smarter about money. I've also watched clips of his show on Fox News (the only thing I can watch on Fox, just to be clear).There was quite the waiting list for this book at the library! I managed to get it early last week and I know I won't be able to extend my due date because of the waiting list, so I've got to hurry up on this one.

1 comment:

The Tadtman Family said...

Let me know how this is! I have thought about reading it a couple of times but have never done it! Let me know if it is worth your time!